Proud to be Wichita’s Oldest Real Estate Development Firm
Founded in 1888 by Walter Morris, the oldest existing real estate development firm in Wichita is known historically for establishing many well-known neighborhoods, commercial buildings and shopping centers. Such developments include, but are not limited to, Sleepy Hollow, Lincoln Heights, Crown Heights, Roosevelt Field and Lincoln Heights Village.
Today, Walter Morris & Son Real Estate, LLC is also known as Walter Morris Companies. The full-service development, brokerage and investment firm is still owned and operated by Morris’ descendants, who also continue to hold many of the original commercial properties.